mercredi 21 février 2018

January wrap up

wrap up


JANUARY
WRAP UP

I read 8 books on january;despite the fact that it was not an easy month,hectic and busy almost all the time but I managed to balance 5 books ,which is acctually great deal.
I want to reach my goal before even the year finish.50/50 books is not too much for me but also demending and an incredible aim if I fullfilled at the end of the year.
So,books that I read this month are the following:

Dead girls of Hysteria Hall by katie Alender;5/5 
The lake by banana Yoshimoto ; 4/5
A twist of Fate by Beverly Clark ;5/5
Evermore by Alyson noel; 4.5/5
The hunger games by Suzanne Collins ; 4.5/5
Number the stars by Lois Lowry; 4.5/5
Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur; 5/5
Turtles all the way down by John green;  5/5

1 commentaire:

  1. Hello,

    Hope you are doing good. You've got a beautiful blog and Instagram page, loved it.
    I am writing to you today, looking for an honest review of my suspense, thriller, sci-fi story-book "Time Crawlers". Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DRPPGK6

    Do check: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/timecrawlers/ and please let me know if you would be interested in reviewing it?

    RépondreSupprimer